A web content management system (CMS) is a software system that provides website authoring and administrative tools so users can create and manage their website content with relative ease. A CMS offers multiple user participation for managing website content.
Content management systems include a variety of powerful features, including the ability to:
- Update content on your site
- Add and remove pages
- Improve your SEO by using meta descriptions
- Insert links
- Upload a variety of image file types
- Upload audio and video files
- Maintain Blogs
- Assign editing roles to your employees with various permission levels
- Preview any changes you’ve made before updating your site
Content management systems we utilize are entirely browser-based, which means you won’t have to purchase, install, or maintain any software and can manage your site from any computer connected to the internet. For more information on content management and other services we offer, contact us today.